____________________________________

This is firstly for a friend of mine, who passed away on 2nd Dec 2005 in singapore. Though I only know about this news today, it still struck me hard, as this was a friend who was close to me back then. Those skating days. That last time I saw him was July this year. As tall as ever. Finally got himself a great job and great gf, now he just left without saying goodbyes.
One thing I would regret was not saying my last goodbyes, and fail to be at his service in singapore. Thats one thing that strikes me hard. Those days in the skating ring, a goofy person who eventually became my crazy partner. But I guess, good guys always die. While bad guys live the days. Only in movies do good guys win.
Death has become an ending for one, but another new meaning for others. To teach them the value and importance of life. What appreciation and cherish means. What taking for granted means. Sometimes, it is through these harsh lessons, do people learn.
We all learn things the hard way to get that concept swen into our head.
Its hard being overseas far from home. But its harder to be overseas, when someone needs you the most, yet you could only be there mentally but not helping them physically. Dramatic irony. It gets harder to breath each time. Each experience.
Sure it builds and moulds us into better people or worse. But we cannot deny the fact that all these brings deep emotional scars and experience to one self. To teach them, Hey, this fucking world ain't about you anymore. Wake up and see those around you. They need you equally too.
Most people tend to take the easier way out. But for me, I always go through the hard way. All the tears and mental scars.
These build me to who I am today.
Of course, don't just understand the concepts, but actually perform it and pass it on. Learn rather than speak. They say actions speaks louder than words. And this is a fact. Face it.